Thursday, January 13

P.M.S.!!!


Okay...this is totally described me!!urgh!!!suddenly i'm not in the mood for talking & to be loved & ETC.
i felt anger, headache, sleepy, lazy, and all those negative stuff!! 
and..i become so SUPER SENSITIVE. i think PMS is SOOOOOO INTO me for this month.


Premenstrual syndrome ('PMS) (also called PMT or premenstrual tension) is a collection of physical, psychological, and emotional symptoms related to a womans menstrual system!
Yeah...i'm having my menstrual time now. or maybe..too much caffein intake. but...no blame for Caffein please!!!

 *Totally Caffeinated!*

For people around me...please..please...please....understand me. and dont try to mess up things and be calm in handling me. 
If u cant accept it...Go Away!

P/s: Sorry..but this is ME.

0 Comment on Script:

Related Posts with Thumbnails