Monday, January 17

Bahagia




Happiness...the things that hard to get..and hard to keep with us for a long time...
Yeah..Maybe we'll wait for years...for months and maybe even for a decades...just to get this one word..
the true meaning of it..
the real part of it...it lies with a beautiful meaning...
up until now..this is the only thing that i still searched for whole years. and now, as i stand as 2 decades and a half young girl...i realize something...to get it..i need to chase it..because it doesn't wait for me..
I will run for it now...and..sorry if there is people who cant catch up with the speed i running...because..all i want..is just the happiness...not sadness.

[Trying to make it work but man these times are hard]
[We're smiling but we're close to tears]


[I'm falling through the doors of the emergency room
Can anybody help me with these exit wounds
I don't know how much more love, this heart can lose
And I'm dying, dying from these exit wounds
Whoooooaa uuuh where their leaving, the scars you're keeping
Exit wounds, where their leaving, the scars you're keeping]

to tell the truth...i'm tired. and..maybe someday..i'll need a breakout. give me freedom...and maybe i can go to through the whole world..searching some space for me..to smile, to laugh, to shout, and die in happiness...
together with the people i love...the things i adored, the friends that never stops give me morale supports!

this is my feelings right now..even though i'm surrounded with people i'm familiar with...but my heart is EMPTY. i felt NOTHING. and i still SEARCHING for HAPPINESS.

P/s: Bleeding Love!

0 Comment on Script:

Related Posts with Thumbnails