Friday, May 27

Rasa yang mati...

Wah...macam tajok lagu pulak...
Takdelah...propa je lebih...
Hakikatnya...That's i feel right now.
NUMB. COLD. EMPTY. and Lonely.
Yeah...i feel all those negative feelings.

I dont know why...June is coming around...and i think in 2011...i didnt do anything that can make me proud yet...not until now. i lingered around...i spent time & money ...easily...i give up...

I read lots. but do nothing on my research improvement.
I want graduate...but i have no motivation towards it.
I want to get marry...but up until now, i didnt meet the RIGHT one yet.
I want to have a wonderful life...but...i waste all mine without feeling wonderful.

This song....describe me lately.




The Lonely by Christina Perri!


P/s: Please...Ya Allah..lighten me up!

0 Comment on Script:

Related Posts with Thumbnails