Thursday, March 24

Crushy-O-Time :)

Okay...this is weird.
At first i thought maybe it is a normal thingy to have a crush...or a 2-days fall to this guy...

Due to my break-up last few months...this is...SO not normal. Easily fall for a guy. But..yes..i did. And make it more obvious.....i am sooo INTO him! ^_^
Haha...no wonder..because..i'm having my hard times..lately. i cried easily...i am so space out! and..there he comes!
for those who keep accompanied me...not let me being alone...thanks.

My rumate: you're the best.
Kak anim: Awak kakak yang terbaek saya ada!! :)
Smurf: Thanks best friend!
Buz: My Machine Laughter!
Fido: My Grumpy Grinch! :P
Family: Always...Love!

Seriously..both of us..having our most hard times now. and make it more complicated..i don't know who am i for him. A friend? always be!
Well..i think..this is just a crush. cause..i cant LOVE anymore. my heart fall to pieces..i'm heartbroken...
a break-up makes me...so fragile & weak...
Losing a first love..is the hardest thing i ever felt...in my life.
Of course...i wont forgot it...

And this crush...i'm so sure...it's not a re-bound thingy...cause..it has been dragged for too long..and trust me..he crushed my heart few times...because..he doesn't have the same feelings for me.. :(

*hey..i'm not forcing you...i just thought maybe..we both can give ourselves a try..maybe...but..it's not now..not now..cause my heart still not in the good condition ....yet*

and i'm still not moving on...from my past.



Crush- Mandy Moore (2001)

You know everything that I'm afraid of
You do everything i wish i did
Everybody wants you, everybody loves you

I know i should tell you how i fell
I wish everyone would disappear
Every time time you call me, I'm too scared to be me
And I'm too shy to say

Ooh, I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that i do
I get a rush
When I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on you
A crush on you

You know, I'm the one that you can talk to
And sometimes you tell me thing that i don't want to know
I just want to hold you
And you say exactly how you feel about her
And I wonder, could you ever think of me that way

Ooh, I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that i do
I get a rush
When I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on you
A crush on you

Ooh, I wish i could tell somebody
But there's no one to talk to, nobody knows
I've got a crush on you
A crush on you, I got a crush

You say everything that no one says
But i feel everything that you're afraid to feel
I will always want you, I will always love you
I've got a crush...

P/s: I'm not ready yet! that's the truth. i'm scare!

1 Comment on Script:

E-ZONE THE HARVEST said...

Nice blog visit me back :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails