Saturday, December 11

When i spent 24hrs without u.

Yeah...today sort of...miserable times for me...
i spent days..being alone..
and i thinking..that it is not bad at all...to be alone...
and..without handphone & texting...
i'll be fine ...
By the way...today...i buy LOTS of things..
haha...i alone.

Let's see my lonely day...yet...satisfied! :)

1. I SCREAMED & SHOUTED & SING like crazy at K-Box...!!!



* i sing this song...for two times!!! Yatta!!! :)*

2. I go EAT SUSHI KING...eat like CRAZY!!! ( Love the Ocha!) :)



3. Buy a book. "Inkheart"..this will be my December collection...Since i rarely got chance to buy BOOKS!

By the way..cite Inkheart ni...ada movie...did u guys watched it?? NICE. Since i adored Brandon Fraser! :P


*mesti TONTON*...besh! :P...hopefully..ada sambungan! *wink*

4. I BUY a DISCOUNT Long Sleeve T-Shirt!...haha...Murah aje! :)


*sort of like this...but the words...much better than this!*

5. I buy Shampoo!! hehe....KEPERLUAN! :)

* hope it WORKS for my hair!! huhu *

6. i buy ONIGIRI as my dinner!!! :)

* Jusco je...CHEAPER! hehe*


HOW COOL WAS THIS????
Think twice if I am NOT your PRIORITY!!!!

P/s: I love myself more!

0 Comment on Script:

Related Posts with Thumbnails