Wednesday, November 10

Latest from Utada Hikaru




ni lagu latest dia..
GOODBYE HAPPINESS
not bad...
love her simple PV and her new hair cut :)

Go Utada Go :)

Lyrics Translation:
After the sweet candy has disappeared
A sad looking little boy
On a cloudless Summer Day

Sunburnt hands and feet

Careless if her white one piece gets dirty
An unconscious paradise

I waited after the dream, but nothing

Then one day, I learned of your name

So Goodbye Loneliness

Singing along to a love song
Reflected in your eyes, I’m laughing

So Goodbye Happiness

We can’t return to those times
When we were naive and energetic
But that’s okay
Love me

You can’t overthink it or get too desperate

Don’t fool yourself
It’s a tough world

When humans find themselves all alone

Is when they realize the meaning of love

These fading passing days

Let me hear a gentle song
Do you still remember, to this day
The way we felt around the time we met

So Goodbye Innocence

We can’t return to those times
When we were naive and energetic
It’s all your fault
Kiss me

Oh everything goes round and around

Oh Darling Darling I’m not going to move on to someone else
Only you

Wouldn’t it be great if we could just live the way we are?

At crucial moments, my other self blocks my way.

So Goodbye Happiness

I want to return to those times
When we were naive and energetic
Baby, just one more time
Kiss me

p/s: ingat lagi lagu dia..."First Love" ?? :)

0 Comment on Script:

Related Posts with Thumbnails