Friday, November 5

20 things.

There is a lil things about me.
  1. I love to read. i read all types of books (except politics)
  2. I addicted to Japan & Arashi so much. 
  3. I love to sing / karaoke with friends.
  4. I HATE politics & backstabbers.
  5. During my free times, i loved to be homed. Doing all the things with Family.
  6. I have 2 male best friends (Smurf & Buzzy).
  7. I am EMO-ISH
  8. I can cried easily if watching any sad movies/ dramas :P
  9. I have penpal from Japan & Indonesia (Kao-chan & Ana-chan).
  10. The female singers i like are: Yuna Ito, Koda Kumi, YUI, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez, Kelly Clarkson. This is because of their VOCALS not..their ATTITUDE.
  11. The singers/ band i love are: BSB, N'SYNC, The script, Paramore, Evanescence.
  12. I am the oldest in siblings
  13. My ichiban is Matsujun from Arashi.
  14. I am tall but... not TOO fat. i hate "mesin timbang berat" so much.
  15. I am childish  but...can be very passionately in love
  16. I am right-handed.
  17. I always love spectacles/ glasses.
  18. I watched Arashi shows everyday.
  19. I am very simple. Never love to make-up so much (cause susah mahu Solat).
  20. And...Once i start to hate people, there will always no turning back.
There still LOTS of ME that people do not know. Because...we cant never understand people no matter how long we've being with her/him.

therefore, please appreciate people around you. cause they love you as what you are. :)


p/s: Thanks & Love for all that stay close with me! :)

1 Comment on Script:

dyanamastor said...

same ichiban here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matsujun rockssssssss!!~~ok, never say dis in real life b4 hahahah

Related Posts with Thumbnails