Tuesday, October 19

Time's up!

19.10.2010
hari ni..my aunty meninggal dunia...after several months suffering with breast cancer...this disease...is..takde penawar!!huhu...(waktu arwah tahu penyakit ni...kanser tu dah tahap/stage kedua....)
memula..i dont feel anything...but..remain silence..but..after a while..i cried. ...this is 2nd time..i felt losing. 2 years ago..it was my Grandmum...memang...saya tak rapat..with both of them..but..that's what we called "family bond"..and i do felt sad...

lagi sedih..i cant go back on time for pengebumian. i think i am the last person who knows the news...since..saya paling jauh...this morning..i was msging my kazen..they all on the way back to my aunt's house...in Klang. it was so sad...

i remember meeting her last raya...her condition..not so well..sangat kurus..but still..i think she is pretty :) and she can smile to us...can sit and talking to me. (she is my dad's younger sis)...
tapi masa tu...limpa dia dah tak function..tangan dia pon dah bengkak...

i hope my dad is okay...(Abah...be strong!!)

moga Allah rahmati rohnya...Al-Fatihah to my bibik yun! 

p/s: everybody in this world..have their...time's up ne.


3 Comment on Script:

Gen Fujita said...

Innalillah ilaihirojiun. Takziah.

Rafhan said...

salam takziah...

sukemakan said...

salam takziah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails