Tuesday, September 21

Holidays in the Sun

 the new album from YUI! semua lagu pon best...tapi my fav : GLORIA & Please Stay with me (soundtrack dari cite NatsuNiji :) )...bawah ni ada lyric GLORIA (di copy dari my old blog...Damn you hacker!)..huhu
>>Nyanyi JUM!!!<<


Lyrics :0

ah ah ah ah ah
Miwaku no tobira jyuurai no tenbou datte
The door to fascination? Even your view of your future
yuragisou ni naru seishun jidai de
Tries to change, because of your youth
jinsei ga kawaru koishitai no ni
Your life changes, you want a girlfriend/boyfriend
okubyou ni naru mondai yamadzuminan da
But you become a coward, it's like a mountain full of challenges
kotae wo michibiku tame ni ha This feeling
In order to find the answer
kirisuterarenai All night long
I can't throw away this feeling, all night long

Yume janaiyai yai yai yai yai?
Isn't it your dream?
te ga todokisou na GLORIA
Just a bit more, and you feel you can reach it
tama ni mienakunatte
Sometimes I can't see it anymore

Cry yai yai yai yai yai?
chikamichi wo sagashite mo onaji ne
It's the same even if you look for a shortcut
mata mayotte shimau desho
You'll just get lost again

ah ah ah ah ah
seikousha no koe takadaka ni
All the successful people, they boast
kataru EPISOODO taningoto mitai
about their experiences, but they sound like they're talking about others
ima no watashi chiisana heya de
And here I am, in this small room
kangaeteiru kuusou no mirai ni
Thinking, Dreaming of my future
toikakete miru keredo That feeling
I ask myself, but
IMEEJI dekinai no ga All night long
I can't imagine that feeling, all night long

Maketenai yai yai yai yai?
Aren't you losing?
Kagayaku saki ni GLORIA
GLORIA just past that bright future
chikadzuiteru hazu sa
You sure are getting closer

Cry yai yai yai yai yai?
Mou dare no sei ni mo shinai yo
I won't blame others anymore
zenbu dakishimeteiku
I'll take it all myself
Muchuu ni narena kya uso ne
If you can't forget about youself and do this frantically, it's all a lie

uh uh uh sakura ga saku koro ni kitto
uh uh uh When sakura starts blooming
uh uh uh atarashii jibun ni deaeru no
uh uh uh I'll probably be able to find my new self

yume janai hazu yo mukuwareru to shinjiteru
It's not a dream, you believe that you can do this
hontou ha kowaii kedo
Although I'm scared inside
Cry yai yai yai yai yai?
kuyashii kimochi ga aru kara Get Glory days*
You feel vexed, so Get glory days

Cry yai yai yai yai yai?
nemurenai yoru ni hitori
Alone during sleepless nights
hiza wo kakaekonde mo
Even when you wrap your arms around your knees
baby naiteru jikan ha nai
baby there's no time to cry

ah ah ah ah ah


p/s: I love Japan!

0 Comment on Script:

Related Posts with Thumbnails