Sunday, February 6

I'm gonne leave it behind...
all those 5 years with you...
it's not a goodbyes...but just a move on to new life..
life without you...without someone i can depends to...
someone that hear my craps...someone that hear my problems...and share my tears..
someone who i love to spend time with...someone who is so...nice to me..
if that is the reasons...why should i let u go??
why should we stop US?
Yea...our path have change...u & i trying the new outside world...
without rely on each other...
it's been a week..and there is no one day..without tears coming out from my eyes...
i cried when i miss you...i sleep with our memories...
and hey...i'll always cherish our time together...
i always remember you...and appreciate all that we built together...5 years...
it's not like 5 months...
and..thanks...thanks so much for the time & memories ...

To you...if u read this...
i want u to know...that u always that special place in my heart. no matter where you are...and what we will be in future...
May Allah lead us to the right path after this 


P/s: a Goodbye note for a lover!

0 Comment on Script:

Related Posts with Thumbnails